Llanelli Town AFC Anti-Discrimination Policy
Llanelli Town AFC is responsible for setting standards and values to apply throughout the club at every level. Football belongs to and should be enjoyed by everyone, equally. Our commitment is to confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, color, religion or disability.
Equality of opportunity at Llanelli Town AFC means that in all our activities we will not discriminate or in any way treat anyone less favorably, on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, color, religion or disability.
This includes: the advertisement for volunteers, the selection of candidates for volunteers, courses, external coaching, education activities & awards, football development activities, selection for teams, appointments to honorary positions.
Llanelli Town AFC will not tolerate racist, sectarian, sexual or bigoted harassment or other discriminatory behavior, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behaviour is met with appropriate action in whatever context it occurs.
Llanelli Town AFC is committed to the development of the programme of ongoing training and awareness raising events and activities, in order to promote the
eradication of discrimination within its own organisation, and within football as a whole.
Llanelli Town AFC gives a commitment to ensure that the club is open to all and the team selection policy will be the footballing ability and character of the individual and the collective balance of the team.
Each player and employee contract will include the clause: Llanelli Town AFC is opposed to racism, sectarianism, bigotry and discrimination in any form.
1. Alcohol, glass, fireworks, and any other instrument which may be used to cause harm are not permitted within the stadium.
2. The club has the right to stop and search anybody who enters Stebonheath Park Stadium.
3. Anybody who encroaches upon the pitch, without express permission of the club is liable to legal action. They will also be ejected from Stebonheath Park Stadium.
4. The club asks you not to swear, as this is a family club. Please retain control of, and be responsible for any minors at the game.
5. The club has the right to segregate an away section of fans, and also to close the clubhouse at any time during a fixture.
6. In the event of an emergency the public address system will be used to broadcast information and directions to spectators. Such broadcast will be repeated.
7. The club is not responsible for loss or damage to articles left at Stebonheath Park.
8. Racism, and hooliganism will not be tolerated. Bans and legal action will be taken against offenders where possible.
9. Please use litter bins around the ground.
10. As per Health & Safety Directive, please refrain from smoking in all seated areas in the stadium.
Thank you for your co-operation, please enjoy the game.
Photos courtesy of Keith Griffiths.
=WELCOME TO LLANELLI TOWN A.F.C.
David Craddock (Chairman), Dyfrig Dalziel, Ashley Williams, Nicky French,
Richard French, Carl Matthews & Bob Jeffrey
First Team Manager: Bob Jeffrey Assistant Manager: Gary Lloyd
Secretary: Neil Dymock Fixture Secretary: Keith John
Club Doctor: Elizabeth Davies Club Physio: Beth Davies
Stadium Manager: Eddie Donne Equipment Director: John England
Security Officer: Dilwyn Jones Supporter Liaison Officer: Andrew Morgan
Public Address Announcer : Monro Walters Statitician : Greg Phillips
Website Designer: Mark Bridgeman & Craig Francis
Social Club Manager: Roger Davies Social Club Booking Line: 07541122955
Reds Café: Carol Smolka & Gloria Richards
Registered Office & Ground: Stebonheath Park, Llanelli SA15 1EY
Llanelli Town Academy Director: Bob Jeffrey
Llanelli Town Academy Administrator: Kevin McNab
Llanelli Town Academy Player Recruitment Officer: Fred Smith
Llanelli Town U12 Coaches: Jason Rees & Michael Rutherford
Llanelli Town U13 Coaches: Karl Phillips & Mark Jenkins
Llanelli Town U14 Coach: Steve Williams
Llanelli Town U16 Coaches: Barrie Williams & Gregory Lee